BUSS benefits educators and students, by providing valuable insight into the needs of business organizations and individual business leaders. We provide internships, mentorships, fellowships, job shadowing, as well as social and educational events with business leaders. It’s vital for students to learn the appropriate skills they will need as they enter the workforce as young adults. BUSS gives educators and students the tools they need to assess those much-needed skillsets.
Here are a few of the direct benefits of BUSS to education:
- Connecting students with career role models to emulate
- Providing motivation and inspiration to achieve greatness
- Teaching skills to boost academic performance
- Illustrating the real-world application of job skills
- Giving students achievement goals for their educational success